Saturday, August 12, 2006

Me meme

Four jobs you have had in your life:

  • Library page
  • Call center flunky
  • Call center supervisor
  • Freelance copy editor
Four movies you would watch over and over:
  • Pride and Prejudice, the Colin Firth one (OK, it was TV but now it's on DVD)
  • Bourne Identity (Euro escapism, plus Matt Damon)
  • Trois Couleurs - White
  • Moonstruck (Snap out of it!)
Four places you have lived:
  • Westchester, CA
  • Thousand Oaks, CA
  • Pollock Pines, CA
  • Chestnut Ridge, NY
Four TV shows you love to watch (We don't have TV but sometimes we watch DVDs):
  • Firefly
  • Six Feet Under
  • Sex in the City
  • The Electric Company (When I was 4 years old)
Six places you have been on vacation:
  • San Francisco
  • Waterville Valley, NH
  • Catalina Island, CA
  • South Woodstock, VT
  • Mendocino, CA
  • Yosemite Valley (OK, it was for a wedding, but still)
  • Portland, OR
Four websites I visit daily:
  • Bradstein Household
  • Craftster
  • Zygote Daddy
  • MetroDad (Yes, 3/4 are dad blogs. Somehow they are funnier than mom blogs.)
Four people I am tagging that I think might respond...?
  • We don't need no stinkin tags.
Four things I always carry with me:
  • insatiable desire to correct the world's grammar and spelling
  • wedding ring
  • irritation that I can't identify every wild plant I see
  • useless trivia littering my brain

No comments: