Another night, more fried brain cells. The rest of the week will probably have to be a non-work-related-Internet-free zone. Most of my 7 loyal readers have seen and/or done this one already, so no tags today.
Two Names You Go By:
- Pookie (my mother only, thank you!)
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
- blue tie-dye t-shirt
- abalone shell hair clip (no, I'm not actually a hippie, but I play one occasionally)
Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
Two of Your Favorite Things to Do:
- waste time on Facebook/blogging
- knitting and crocheting
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
- someone to wash the dishes and do the laundry
- five more days added to this week before my latest project is due
Two Longest Car Rides:
- from Los Angeles to Corvallis, Oregon (900 miles, when I was a baby and again at 7 years old)
- from New York City to Augusta, Georgia (800 miles, coming up at the beginning of next month!)
Two Favorite Holidays:
Two Favorite Beverages:
- homemade kefir
Two Things About Me You May Not Have Known:
- I can read Italian fairly well.
- I can't swim and have no desire to.
Two Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
- library page
- running a bag-sealing machine in an electronics parts factory
Two Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:
- White (Trois Couleurs)
Two Places I Have lived:
- Pollock Pines, CA
- Newport Beach, CA
Two of My Favorite Foods:
Two Places I’d Rather Be Right Now:
- a cruise ship with Waldorf-style child care!